Masterflex® I/P® Easy-Load® Pump Heads for Precision Tubing, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
- New design and automatic tubing retention allow for multiple tubing sizes—change tubing without removing head from drive
- Three roller design for smooth flow
- Choose from stainless steel (SS) or cold-rolled steel (CRS) rotor / roller for greater durability and chemical resistance
- Pump heads are stackable for multichannel applications
- Compact design for efficient use of space
- Accept multiple tubing sizes for maximum flexibility
- Automatic tubing retention eliminates user adjustments and makes setup easy—offers improved tubing life and improved performance
- Adjustable occlusion lets you optimize pressure and suction capabilities and tubing life by adjusting the “squeeze” on the tubing
Select from Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) housing with CRS or SS rotor. SS rotors feature PTFE-sealed bearings for long life and reduced maintenance; CRS rotors have Buna N shielded bearings.
Dual-channel hardware allows two pump heads to operate on a single drive—order hardware set 77601-96 separately. With single or multiple channels, tubing can be changed in each channel without removing the pump heads from your drive.