Masterflex® Transfer Tubing, Perfluoroalkoxy (PFA), Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
Characteristics: Chemically inert, nontoxic, and virtually nonporous. Excellent crack- and stress-resistance. Low coefficient of friction. Translucent.
Resin certification: Resin is FDA-compliant (21 CFR 177.1550); meets USP Class VI requirements. Tubing is manufactured according to GMP.
Temperature range: -320 to 500 °F (-195 to 260 °C)
Sterilize: Autoclave, ethylene oxide, or use dry heat.