Solid Phase Extraction (SPE) is commonly used as a highly selective sample clean-up or sample enrichment method prior to subsequent analyses. J.T.Baker® BAKERBOND® SPE 96 well plates are well suited for high throughput and automated SPE methods. With complementary high capacity sorbents to existing spe extraction columns in the J.T.Baker® BAKERBOND® range, higher throughput methodologies can now be simply developed and automated.
- 96 well format for multiple sample preparation
- Consistent sorbent weight to reduce variability
- Different chemistries available to suit a range of analytes
- Ideal prior to LC-MS, UHPLC or HPLC applications
- Vacuum manifold can be used (8183-VM)
- Multi-channel pipettors are recommended
Automated SPE can dramatically speed up sample preparation or enrichment compared to the use of single cartridges or other techniques such as liquid-liquid extraction.