Masterflex® Transfer Tubing, Ester-Based Polyurethane, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
MFLX95680-08EA 201 EURMFLX95680-08 MFLX95680-12 MFLX95680-00 MFLX95680-22 MFLX95680-36 MFLX95680-14 MFLX95680-46 MFLX95680-02 MFLX95680-16 MFLX95680-04 MFLX95680-26 MFLX95680-28 MFLX95680-06 MFLX95680-50 MFLX95680-32 MFLX95680-20 MFLX95680-42
Masterflex® Transfer Tubing, Ester-Based Polyurethane, Avantor®
Tubing Transfer Tubing
Worry-free petroleum-based transfer.
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
The tubes are ideal for high-purity, general laboratory, petroleum-based transfer. Characteristics include plasticizer-free, low extractables, good at low temperatures, good resistance to petroleum-based chemicals, and high tensile strength. Not recommended for use with aqueous solutions. Temperature range is -70 to 185 °F (-56 to 85 °C). Can be sterilized with ethylene oxide.