Masterflex® Transfer Tubing, Tygon® 2375, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
MFLX95630-19EA 503 EURMFLX95630-19 MFLX95630-18 MFLX95630-17 MFLX95630-16 MFLX95630-11 MFLX95630-22 MFLX95630-10 MFLX95630-21 MFLX95630-20 MFLX95630-15 MFLX95630-14 MFLX95630-13 MFLX95630-12 MFLX95630-23
Masterflex® Transfer Tubing, Tygon® 2375, Avantor®
Tubing Transfer Tubing
Won't allow particulate build-up.
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
These transparent tubes are ideal for use with highly aggressive chemicals – acids, bases, ketones, salts, and alcohols. Characteristics include plasticizer free, smoother inner surface, hydrophobic, minimal outgassing, safe disposal via incineration, and nontoxic. NSF 51 Standard compliant and manufactured according to GMP. Temperature range is -108 to 130 °F (-78 to 54 °C). Can be sterilized with ethylene oxide or gamma irradiation.