Don’t lose control of your metering applications—digital display gives you repeatable control.
- Flow rate 0.06 to 3400 ml/min—flow rate depends on drive rpm, pump head, and tubing size
- Three digit LED display shows motor rpm — confirm speed setting at a glance
- Reversible motor—purge tubing before or after pumping; pump fluid in either direction
- LED indicators confirm motor direction
- Powerful motors let you stack 2 or 4 pump heads for increased flow rates and for multichannel applications
- Separate speed and power (on/off) control — maintain speed setting while turning pump on/off
- Stackable, splash-resistant ABS plastic housing; IP33 rated
- Remote control capabilities via a DB9 female connector on back of drive
- Speed control input: 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 VDC
- Pump direction (CW/CCW) via open collector or contact closure
- Start/stop via open collector or contact closure
- Membrane keypad for easy up-front control of speed, direction, and start/stop
These accurate analog console drives have powerful motors, speed display, and ±0.25% speed control for precise flow regulation—ideal for metering applications. Remote speed control requires DB9 male connector or cable assembly. Use remote connector for control of start/stop via contact closure or open collector (5 V TTL); control start/stop via footswitch or handheld remote.
Ordering information: Each model includes a country specific plug/cord set; choose the catalog number with desired country plug type. All units include an IEC 320 socket with a detachable standard US three prong power cable. See country plug description https://uk.vwr.com/cms/tech-article-ac-power-plugs-sockets-universal-pattern-guide.
Delivery information: Includes pump drive and power adapter with 1,8 m (6 ft.) line cord. These models are shipped with country specific plug/cord set; please order the specific catalogue number with the desired plug type.