Masterflex® L/S® Analog Variable-Speed Console Drives, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
07555-00 07555-10 07555-15
MFLA07555-00EA 1226.78 EURMFLA07555-00 MFLX07555-05 MFLA07555-10 MFLA07555-15 MFLX07555-05-EU MFLX07555-15-EU MFLX07555-05-UK MFLX07555-15-UK
Masterflex® L/S® Analog Variable-Speed Console Drives, Avantor®
Pumps Pump Drives Peristaltic Pump Drives
Compact and cost effective for general fluid transfer applications.
- Flow rate 0.42 to 2900 ml/min with L/S tubing—flow rate depends on drive rpm, pump head, and tubing size
- Simple operation with single-turn speed control
- Separate power switch enables you to maintain speed setting when turning drive on/off; front-panel LED indicates power on
- Reversible motor lets you easily prime/purge tubing and pump in either direction
- Remote control of start/stop via DB9 connector on back of drive
Drives accept nine different pump head types: Standard, Easy-Load®, Easy-Load II, Easy-Load 3, Multichannel, High-Performance, Cartridge, PTFE tubing, and PTFE-diaphragm. Drives 07555-00 and -05 are not recommended for use with the PTFE-tubing and PTFE-diaphragm pump heads.
Ordering information: Each model includes a country specific plug/cord set; choose the catalog number with desired country plug type. All units include an IEC 320 socket with a detachable standard US three prong power cable. See country plug description https://uk.vwr.com/cms/tech-article-ac-power-plugs-sockets-universal-pattern-guide.
Delivery information: Includes pump drive and power adapter with 1,8 m (6 ft.) line cord. These models are shipped with country specific plug/cord set; please order the specific catalogue number with the desired plug type.