Masterflex® Panel-Mount Direct-Reading Variable-Area Flowmeters, 65-mm Scale, Avantor®Supplier: Avantor Fluid Handling
MFLX32012-31EA 266 EURMFLX32012-31 MFLX32012-01 MFLX32011-33 MFLX32012-03 MFLX32010-01 MFLX32011-13 MFLX32012-05 MFLX32010-03 MFLX32012-07 MFLX32012-29 MFLX32011-16 MFLX32011-17 MFLX32010-05 MFLX32012-09 MFLX32010-07 MFLX32010-09 MFLX32011-31 MFLX32010-31 MFLX32012-11 MFLX32011-01 MFLX32010-11 MFLX32012-13 MFLX32012-35 MFLX32011-03 MFLX32010-13 MFLX32012-16 MFLX32010-35 MFLX32012-15 MFLX32010-15 MFLX32010-16 MFLX32012-17 MFLX32010-17 MFLX32011-07 MFLX32011-09
Masterflex® Panel-Mount Direct-Reading Variable-Area Flowmeters, 65-mm Scale, Avantor®
No more eye strain - front shield magnifies scale 16 percent for easier readings.
- Direct-reading flowmeters feature a calibrated scale for a specific medium—no need to convert readings to get flow rate
- Scale will not wear off—made of fused ceramic for durability
- Ensure accurate readings - vertical tangential locator with hairline accuracies
- Aluminum fittings are economical and good for general use with noncorrosive gases and liquid
- 316 Stainless Steel (SS) fittings withstand higher temperatures and pressures, and features excellent chemical compatibility
This full range of direct-reading flowmeters provide a robust solution for your laboratory that eliminates the need for reading conversions. Valved flowmeters have a valve mounted at the inlet (bottom) of the flowmeter. This arrangement is typically used for positive pressure applications for liquids and gases. The valve can be reconfigured to mount at the outlet (top), often for vacuum applications.
Delivery information: Includes 150-mesh inlet screen.