Uncoated areas have a total wettable surface so that liquid spreads evenly over the area of each well. For cell attachment and growth, the slides require only a simple washing in deionized water or detergent followed by sterilization.
- Applications include immunofluorescence, cell culture, slide agglutination tests, and histology
- High-quality glass slides have a unique PTFE coating which offers several important advantages
- Coating enables a self-draining surface
- Surfaces are resistant to common organic solvents and fixatives
- Slides are resistant to direct heat
- Well diameter is 6 mm
- Well orientation is 2×4
- PTFE coating
This Premium version features high-quality Swiss microscope glass with a blue PTFE coating, which is more resistant to common solvents. Appropriate for one-time use. The 8-well slide features wells with the same spacing as standard microplates. A four channel pipette can be used to transfer samples directly from the microplate to the slide.
Caution: The Multitest slide is not a reusable slide. Soaking and washing after use can cause the PTFE coating to lift off due to previous reactions of organic solvents and fixatives.