Compact magnetic stirrers with VARIOMAG drive, hermetically sealed in resistant stainless steel housing (except MINI units which are plastic), making these stirrers ideal for use directly in water baths. MINI stirrers are ideal for integration in analytical instruments, cuvette holders or photometers due to their size, however these plastic units are not designed for use directly in baths. There are units with up to 60 stirring positions in this range, and a choice of three external control units. The TELEMODUL 7 has one power setting, the TELEMODUL 20 C has four power settings: 25%; 50%; 75% and 100% and can store three programmes, the TELEMODUL 40 C features ten different power settings from 10 to 100% and a RS232 interface.
- Remote control by means of separate TELEMODUL control unit
- Can be used at -10 to +56 °C (100% relative humidity), in an incubator or cold room* with TELEMODUL 40 C control unit
- Immersible stirrers (except MINI) are ideal for use directly in water baths up to +50 °C (MICRO units up to +95 °C)
- Includes TELEMODUL control unit, either 7 W (standard), TELEMODUL 20 C or TELEMODUL 40 C with 20 or 40 W respectively
- Simultaneous control of multiple units with synchronised speed and identical operating conditions can be achieved with optional benchtop distributor
Certifications: IP protection class according to DIN EN 60529: IP 68
Delivery information: Supplied with control units as shown.
Caution: * Micro 20 can be used at -10 to +120 °C (in dry air)