Conductivity/salinity/TDS/°C lab meter, CO-2500L, with colour touch screenSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
663-0373EA 141 EUR663-0373 663-0372
Conductivity/salinity/TDS/°C lab meter, CO-2500L, with colour touch screen
Electrochemical Meters Conductivity Meters
User friendly instrument distinguished by its large 127 mm colour graphic touch screen. The meter can be used for accurate measurements of conductivity, salinity, TDS, resistivity and temperature. This CO meter enables simultaneous measurements displaying and storing of two functions (conductivity and temperature).
- Large five colour graphic touch screen showing both conductivity and temperature value simultaneously
- Wide measuring range for measurements in ultra-pure water as well as in high conductivity solutions
- Non linear temperature compensation for natural water
- The reference temperature may be chosen between 25 and 20 °C
- Data-logger for up to 500 data sets - single collection and series of measurements
- Stabilised reading of signal
- Connection of a PC via a USB connector (free PC software)
- Up to 10 last calibration reports transfer to a PC for printout
- Multiple languages
Automatic calculation of conductivity into salinity in NaCl or KCl on the basis of the real characteristics.
Certifications: CE marked.
Delivery information: CO-2500L conductivity meter with stainless steel temperature sensor, Plastic body, metal electrodes conductivity cell, 12,90 mS/cm conductivity controlling solution – 50 ml, 5 V/1000 mA power adapter, free-standing electrode holder, USB cable for connecting to a PC, carton for meter with accessories.