Strong stirring and precise heating for large-volume requirements.
- Powerful magnets for strong magnetic coupling
- Microprocessor controlled, dual thermocouples ensure accurate temperature control
- Large plate area accommodates one vessel up to 15 L
- Easy to use temperature and stirring control dials
- Be safe - hot warning light remains active even when unplugged while above 50 °C
- BioCote® antimicrobial protection is built in for a cleaner, more hygienic product
These stirring hotplates are designed with safety as well as performance in mind. Powerful magnets and motor give stirring speeds up to 2000 min⁻¹ and can mix large volumes up to 15 L*. The electronic feedback speed control accurately maintains the set speed. All models include an integral fitting for attaching a support rod.
Microprocessor control allows for accurate plate temperature monitoring. The "Hot" warning light will flash whenever the plate temperature is above 50 °C. An independent safety circuit protects against overheating and internal electronic components are protected against corrosion.
The housing is shaped for stability, deflecting spills away from the user. Units also feature BioCote antimicrobial protection which reduces the presence of odour and stain causing microbes such as bacteria, mould, and fungi on the product surface by up to 99,99%.
Delivery information: Supplied with two PTFE coated magnetic stirring bars (length 25 mm) and power cord.