SEC columns for MALS detctors with ultra-low bleeding.
- Same like OHpak SB-800 HQ series, but for light scattering detectors
- Higher crosslinking for ultra-low bleeding for better chromatograms in particle-sensitive detectors
- Polymer-based columns for aqueous SEC (GFC) analysis
- Supports a wide range of molecular weight sample analysis
- For modified proteins, PEGs, polysaccharides (hyaluronic acid, alginates), surfactants
- The eluent can be replaced with DMF enabling the analysis of polar polymers
OHpak LB-800 are polymer-based SEC columns for the molecular weight distribution analysis of water-soluble polymers. The polyhydroxymethacrylate particles have a higher crosslinking and the low column bleeding allows its use with light scattering detectors (MALS). Typical analytes are modified proteins, PEGs, polysaccharides (hyaluronic acid, alginates), surfactants.
The columns offer different pore sizes for specific MW ranges (single-pore columns). 2 to 3 column can be coupled in row to expand the target range. A mixed-bed column with a mixture of different pore sizes in the column is also available (OHpak LB-806M indicated with 'M').