VWR®, Cell Culture DishesSupplier: Avantor
734-2816EA 227 EURVWRU10062-878 VWRU10062-888 VWRU10062-876 734-2816 734-2817 734-2818 734-2317 734-2318 VWRU10062-882 734-2319 734-2814 VWRU10062-880 734-2815 734-2797 VWRU10062-890 734-2754 734-2320 734-2793 734-2321 734-2794 734-2795 734-2322 734-2796
VWR®, Cell Culture Dishes
Culture Dishes Cell Culture Dishes
VWR cell and tissue culture dishes are available with a choice of surface treatments.
- Flat bottom and uniform wall thickness ensures distortion-free viewing
- Optically clear, making them suitable for microscopy
- Dish surface is smooth and free from striations to maximise usable growth area
- Rim on the bottom side of the lid (except 35 or 150 mm dishes) mates with the dish brim for easy and secure stacking
- Sterilised by electron beam irradiation, DNase- and RNase-free and non pyrogenic
Increased cell attachment surface: This highly hydrophilic surface offers a significant advantage over the traditional cell culture surface. The surface treatment can improve cell spreading and attachment, and is suitable for cells that may adhere poorly due to cell phenotype, stressful culture conditions, or those which normally require additional biological coatings for attachment.
TC-treated: These dishes are vacuum-gas plasma or corona treated for consistent cell attachment and growth.
Non-treated: Non-treated cell and tissue culture dishes are ideal for applications where cell attachment is not desired.
Operating temperature range: –20 to +50 °C. Not autoclavable.
Certifications: ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...