VWR® Multiwell Cell Culture PlatesSupplier: VWR Collection
734-2328EA 264 EUR734-2328 734-2323 734-2324 734-2325 734-2326 734-2327 732-2904 732-2906 732-2907 732-2905 734-2777 734-2778 734-2779 734-2780 734-2781 734-2782 734-2798 734-2799 734-2800 734-2801 734-2802 734-2803 734-2888
VWR® Multiwell Cell Culture Plates
Microplates Cell Culture Plates
VWR multiwell cell culture plates are available with a choice of surface treatments.
- Uniform well volume ensures an equal growth surface area
- Well surface is smooth and free from striations to maximise usable growth area
- Raised rims on wells with uniform rings on the lid to reduce evaporation
- Single-position lid reduces the risk of cross-contamination and handling mistakes
- Wells are labelled with alphanumeric code for easy identification
- Suitable for use with all common instruments and automation
- Sterilised by electron beam irradiation
- Free from DNase and RNase, and non pyrogenic
Increased cell attachment surface treatment: This highly hydrophilic surface offers a significant advantage over the traditional cell culture surface. The surface treatment can improve cell spreading and attachment, and is suitable for cells that may adhere poorly due to cell phenotype, stressful culture conditions, or those which normally require additional biological coatings for attachment.
TC-treated: These plates are vacuum-gas plasma-treated for consistent cell attachment and growth.
Non-treated: Non-treated cell and tissue culture plates are ideal for applications where cell attachment is not desired.
Culture area = cm² per well.
Certifications: ISO 13485:2003, ISO 9001:2008
Packaging: Individually wrapped in peel-to-open paper/plastic blister packs.