White PC, autoclavable.
- Durable, all-plastic CryoBoxes™ for short- or long-term storage
- Plastic boxes are autoclavable for decontamination
- Printed grid on plastic lids for easy inventory management
- Chipboard/cardboard boxes have dividers and vents in base for good drainage and air circulation
- Available with dividers from 25 to 169 tube storage
For ultra-low temperature storage of cryovials from –196 to +121 °C.
Transparent lid with printed grid permits viewing of contents and is keyed to prevent misalignment.
Accepts writing with cryo-markers.
Meet the needs of any budget with plastic or cardboard CryoBoxes™ designed to store cryogenic vials and tubes. Choose from a variety of durable plastic Thermo Scientific™ CryoBox™ styles with keyed lids and printed location grids, or select economical cardboard/chipboard CryoBoxes™ for short-term storage. The plastic boxes are optimised to fit our own brand of Nalgene™ and Nunc™ vials and microcentrifuge tubes best.