Whatman™ Glass Extraction Thimble, Grade 603G, Whatman products (Cytiva)Supplier: Whatman products (Cytiva)
515-9017EA 255 EUR515-9017 515-9005 515-9016 515-9007 533-0012 WHAT2811-308 515-9013 515-9036 515-9025 515-9031 515-9030 537-0027 515-9011
Whatman™ Glass Extraction Thimble, Grade 603G, Whatman products (Cytiva)
Extractors Extraction Thimbles
Cytiva's Whatman 603G borosilicate glass fiber thimbles with inorganic binder are flexibly designed for use in a full range of commercially available Soxhlet apparatus systems.
- Resistant to temperatures up to 500 °C (932 °F)
- Manufactured with walls as thin as 1 to 1,5 mm
- Analysis of hot and acidic gases, including emission control and smoke stack gas monitoring
- Soxhlet extraction
- Analysis of pesticide residues
- Determination of oil/fat content of foods
- Analysis of oil and grease in solid wastes
- For temperatures up to 500 °C
Whatman standard glass extraction thimbles are available in a range of dimensions and wall thicknesses to suit your application.