100% no-run interlock knit polyester wipes with sealed edges and increased sorbency.
- Validated sterile; ideal for use in aseptic environments
- Sealed edges to reduce particle and fibre generation
- Patented textile technology creates a polyester wipe with high sorbency
- Laundered and packed in a Class 4 cleanroom, with laser cut sealed edge
- High sorptive capacity decreases the number of wipes required
- Excellent choice for wiping and absorbing spills in critical cleanroom environments
- Packed in small quantities in easy tear bags to reduce waste
Anticon® Sterile Gold Wipes are a sterile version of Anticon® Gold HeavyWeight™ wipes. These wipes are made from 100% continuous filament polyester with a double-knit, no-run interlock construction. The proprietary sealed edges reduce the amount of fibres released from the wipe. These wipes exhibit very low particle and fibre counts, helping to minimise contamination. Ideal for use in the most critical of cleanroom environments. Ideal for disinfectant and solvent application, and wiping to dry.
Recommended for ISO Class 5 environments.
Packaging: These wipes are conveniently packaged in easy tear bags containing only 20 wipes per package to eliminate wastage.