Autoclavable high-tech electrodes with outstanding electrical and physical performance characteristics guaranteeing exceptional accuracy and reliability over long periods of time. Can be used in demanding environments such as SIP treatment (Sterilisation in Place), and CIP cleaning (Clean in Place).
- Low maintenance electrodes
- Pressurised reference electrode allowing a significant longer operational time of the electrode
- S-membrane glass avoiding damages from hot caustic soda
- Allows up to 100 sterilisations with overheated water vapour at about 135 °C
- For Memosens® electrodes: Highest possible process safety due to contact-free, inductive signal transmission
- VP screw plug head: special connector with several pins
- Low maintenance due to storage of sensor data in the sensor head
Developed for a wide range of uses in the agro-food industry, pharmaceutical industry or biotechnology, (bio reactors, fermenters) they can be used equally well for taking continuous measurements in the chemical industry.
Ordering information: Other electrodes with different cable lengths are available on request.