This two-channel instrument is ideal for precision measurements of pH, ISE or Redox and automatic documentation acc. to GLP/ AQA as required by accredited laboratories. The high resolution measurements can be controlled conveniently and easily via a graphical user interface.
- Five-point calibration for measuring pH, and up to seven-point for measuring ions
- USB interface for fast data transfer in .csv format or via the optional integrated printer
- CMC function for pH and ISE visualises the ideal measuring range and supports correct measuring
- Graphic display with text menu for convenient handling
- Blank value correction, increment methods: known addition, known subtraction, sample addition, sample subtraction
Ordering information: Available as DIN or BNC models and with or without integral printer.