The ultra compact RunOne™ electrophoresis system is able to run a whole variety of gel sizes from mini to long in less than 350 ml of buffer. The power supply with selectable 25, 50 or 100 V output slides directly into the running unit. The system can run eight to 108 samples in minutes, with the separate casting system allowing up to six gels to be cast and run at the same time.
- Integrated power supply allows the unit to be used anywhere
- Vented lid makes cooler run temperatures possible and allows the gel to be viewed whilst it is running
- Lid can be removed at any time, even when the unit is running, without risk
- Over current indicator alerts the user to problems with the run
- Short run times with a 96-well plate processed and gels analysed within hours
Maximum gel tray W×L: 116×119 mm
Unit W×L×H: 141×197×55 mm
Delivery information: Each system includes RunOne™ electrophoresis tank, power supply, casting system (6 compartment horizontal casting stand, 2 landscape and 4 mini agarose gel trays, and 2 reversible combs), and a 220 V transformer.