Programmable cooled incubators, MIR series, PHCbiSupplier: PHC Corporation
471-0672EA 6240 EUR471-0672 390-0463 471-0671
Programmable cooled incubators, MIR series, PHCbi
Incubators Cooled Incubators
These cooled incubators are designed to meet a variety of advanced experimental needs, ranging from microorganism cultures and plant germination tests to various constant temperature experiments. Design includes a window made from triple layer glass (which can be shaded), lighting in the chamber (15 Watt), cable pass through as standard. MIR-154/MIR-254 only: Control panel with LCD display. DC fan to protect medium from drying out. Reversible door for left or right-hand door opening. Remote monitoring with DAQ (data acquisition) software. MIR-554: Auto diagnostic function, programmable with up to three steps, 1 to 99 cycles or endless. Programme memory backup for ±5 hours.
- Exact temperature control: ±0,2 °C at heater, ±1,5 °C (MIR-154 and MIR-254), ±1,0 °C (MIR-554) at compressor
- Temperature uniformity in the chamber: ±0,5 °C
- Visual and audible alarm when temperature deviates ±2,5 °C
- Programme storage in the event of power failure
- Key lock switch for setting protection
- Auto diagnostic function, programmable with up to 12 steps, 1 to 99 cycles or endless
- Max. 10 programmes memorised
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...