These high precision temperature test chambers with stainless steel interiors are ideal for precise and accurate conditioning of materials and samples, ageing tests, curing of plastics and determination of humidity content. Units feature a controller with two programs with 10 sections each, or alternatively one program with 20 sections. The time interval of a single program section can be adjusted up to a maximum of 99,59 or 999,59 hours on all program sections and there is also an adjustable TWB Class 2 safety device with visual alarm. Adjustable ventilation by means of ventilation slide and flap together with 50 mm Ø exhaust duct. Fast recovery times after opening the door or air change. GLP/GMP compliance is assisted by the integral RS422 interface and optional APT-COM™ DataControlSystem software.
- Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber technology with forced convection for fast, uniform drying
- Adjustable temperature ramp functionality via program editor
- Adjustable fan speed (0 to 100%)
- Digital temperature setting
- Calibration and validation possible
IP protection class according to DIN EN 60529: IP 20
Certifications: IP protection class according to DIN EN 60529: IP 20
Delivery information: Supplied with two chrome plated shelves. Please note FP 400 and FP 720 units require a three phase supply.