Temperature test chambers with stainless steel interiors which are ideal for material testing and ageing tests. Units feature a high air exchange rate due to the heavy-duty fan, an adjustable TWB Class 2 safety device with visual alarm and 50 mm Ø exhaust duct. Fast recovery times after opening the door or air change. Units have digital temperature setting. GLP/GMP compliance is assisted by the integral RS422 interface and optional APT-COM™ DataControlSystem software.
- Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber technology with forced convection for fast, uniform drying
- Adjustable temperature ramp functionality via program editor, user friendly LCD screen with easy to read menu guide
- Adjustable fan speed (0 to 100%) and programmable exhaust ventilation flap
- MCS controller with 25 programs with 100 sections each, for a maximum of 500 program segments
- Calibration and validation possible
IP protection class according to DIN EN 60529: IP 20
Certifications: IP protection class according to DIN EN 60529: IP 20
Delivery information: Supplied with two chrome plated shelves. Please note M 400 and M 720 units require a three phase supply.