Innovative, flexible and compact, this mixer is specifically designed for mixing small volumes in numerous plate and tube formats. Rapid and precisely controlled mixing movements (2DMix-Control) enable efficient and highly homogenous mixing, increasing the experimental reproducibility. The versatile benchtop MixMate® can be used for micro test tubes, PCR tubes and strips, skirted, semi-skirted and unskirted PCR plates, deepwell plates and microtitre plates. Ideal for mixing PCR preparations, resuspending pellets, ELISA assays, quantification of proteins, reporter gene assays and mixing restriction preparations. MixMate® features an integrated vortexing function and automatic imbalance detection.
- 2DMix-Control provides optimised mixing with anti-spill technology
- Preprogrammed soft keys for different types of tubes
- Multi-functional and flexible, mixing of plates, tubes and vortexing
- Digital display enables simple and accurate setting and viewing of speed and time
- Continuous operation or timer mode from 15 s to 99,5 h
Certifications: IP protection class according to DIN EN 61010: IP 20
Ordering information: Tube holders are available as optional accessories.