Orbital shakers, which are suitable for continuous operation. The universal tray accepts max. 5×1000 ml or 9×500 ml flask clamps, Combifix rack system accommodates 4×1000 ml or 6×500 ml Erlenmeyer flasks. Variety of different vessels can be accommodated by choosing from the range of optional attachments.
- KS 15 A has analogue control, KS 15 A control has digital display with a new programmable control with extended functionality
- Continuous operation or timer operation from 0 to 120 min (KS 15 A), and continuous operation or programmable (KS 15 A control)
- Infinitely variable speed control
- Can be used at 5 to 50 °C (85% relative humidity), in an incubator or cold room
- Can be used with incubator hood TH 15 (444-9391) at ambient +5 to 50 °C with accuracy of ±1% of the set value
Universal tray KS accommodates a maximum 68×10, 34×25, 27×50, 24×100, 15×250, 9×500, 5×1000 or 2×2000 ml flasks or 4 test tube racks. The tray holds 4×100, 3×250, 2×500, 1×1000 or 1×2000 ml separating funnels.
Ordering information: Supplied without universal tray or rack system, accessories must be ordered separately. Please see shaking incubators entries for TH 15 incubator hood or visit www.vwr.com for more information.
Caution: ** Accessory tube racks and flask clamps must be ordered separately. Please contact Avantor for details.