A unique design of rotator makes this unit suitable for a wide range of mixing applications in biochemistry, molecular biology and histochemistry. The rotisserie assemblies allow for mixing tubes vertically, horizontally, or any position in between, therefore, gentle mixing, using a horizontal position is easily accommodated for applications such as hybridisation. Alternatively rotation with vertically positioned tubes produces a tumbling motion suitable for mixing samples in blood tubes. The two halves of the rotisserie can be adjusted independently of each other to increase versatility and facilitate optimisation of mixing.
- Adjustable mixing angle changed with a simple turn of the plate - no tools required
- Can be used at 4 to 65 °C in cold room or incubator
- Rotisserie assemblies available for a range of tube sizes
- Moulded housing and rotisserie plates are easy to clean
- Lightweight unit with a small footprint for easy manoeuvring and transport
Delivery information: The tube rotator is supplied with a rotisserie assembly for 36×1,5/2,0 ml microtubes; other rotisseries must be ordered separately.