Incubating mini shaker with microprocessor control which is ideal for bacterial suspensions, hybridisations, staining and de-staining, metabolism studies and cell culturing. Variable speed control provides consistent, uniform shaking action. The speed is adjustable in 10 min-1 increments up to 500 min-1, and increments of 25 min-1 up to 1200 min-1 and the ramping feature slowly increases speed to the set point for added safety. The platform accommodates up to 5×250 ml Erlenmeyer flasks or vessels up to 130 mm tall.
- Three independent LED displays show speed, temperature and time
- Integral timer, 1 s to 160 h, shows elapsed time or counts down, and enables automatic switch off and audible alarm when program is complete
- Microprocessor PID temperature controller maintains precise temperature from ambient +5 to +65 °C, adjustable in 1 °C increments
- Range of interchangeable attachments
- Polycarbonate lid enables samples to be viewed, without altering internal temperature
Ordering information: Supplied with perforated tray but without attachments, accessories must be ordered separately.
Caution: Shaker accommodates 1 of the racks detailed or 2 microtube racks (444-0276) or 35×10, 20×25, 12×50, 8×125, 5×250 ml flasks.