Electronic temperature controllers, EKT Hei-ConSupplier: Heidolph Instruments GmbH & Co.KG
441-1320EA 1030 EUR441-1320 441-1319
Electronic temperature controllers, EKT Hei-Con
Controllers Temperature Controllers
Electronic temperature controller with innovative design, can be combined with Hei-Standard (old models), and MR 3001 K and MR 3002 models. The temperature sensor is on a lead, avoiding damage to the controller from heat and vapours. Maximum button enables user to see the safety cut-off temperature at which the unit will disconnect.
- Clear double-spaced display for nominal and current temperature
- Trend signal shows rising medium temperature
- Displays every temperature between –50 and +300 °C
- Fuzzy-logic means fast heating, no temperature overshoot
- Controller is mercury-free, has sensor short-circuit and breakage protection
Choice of stainless steel V2A or glass-coated sensor for use with strong acids.
Protection class (DIN 60529) IP 40
Certifications: Safety and control circuit complies with DIN EN 12878 class 1 and 2.
Ordering information: Supplied with two clamps for fixing onto stay bars with 10 to 13 mm Ø. Please order stay bar and temperature sensor holder separately.