Electroporator, Eppendorf Eporator®Supplier: Eppendorf
EPPE4309000.019EA 3610 EUREPPE4309000.019 EPPE4309000.035
Electroporator, Eppendorf Eporator®
Electroporation Systems Electroporators
The Eppendorf Eporator® is a compact instrument designed for fast and controlled electroporation of bacteria, yeasts and other microorganisms. The instrument offers intuitive operation and user-friendly programming of standard methods, as well as a USB port from where experimental data can be easily exported and documented.
- Faster sample handling - simple one-button operation
- Maximum safety via integrated cuvette holder
- Self-explanatory operation guided by display indicators
- Fast, freely programmable softkeys for saving and accessing the two most frequently used parameters
- Compact, space-saving design
- USB interface for data transfer and GLP-compliant documentation
- Exponentially decreasing pulse form
The Eppendorf Eporator® is used for the transformation of bacteria, yeast or microorganisms with an optimum transformation efficiency of approx. five ms time constant. The instrument is mainly used for delivery of plasmid DNA, but also RNA, proteins and other small molecules.