3M™ general purpose tapes are made of vinyl with rubber adhesive. They are used in non critical applications such as colour coding, bundling and safety marking, temporary marking of parts or machines, protect parts, equipment or products from abrasions.
- Use for taping in all non-critical applications
- Protects parts, equipment, and products from abrasions
- Bundle items, bundle and temporarily mark parts, machines, plus much more
- Maintains vivid colour over time for long-lasting quality
- Can be applied by hand or with floor applicator
- Ideal for marking applications in light traffic areas
- The 4 mil (0,10 mm) PVC backing features a rubber adhesive
Find dozens of ways to use 3M™ general purpose vinyl tape 764. This vinyl tape is perfect for all non-critical applications. The tape can be used for a wide variety of applications, including protecting parts, equipment, and products from abrasions. It is non-corrosive, flexible, abrasion-resistant, conformable, wear-resistant, easy to apply, versatile, and moisture-resistant.
Adhesion strength - range: 21 N/100 mm
Overall length: 33 m
Tensile strength: 228 N/100 mm