Range of overhead stirrers with electronic adjustment that are equipped with advanced safety systems.
- Compact, easy to use ergonomic design, units are lightweight, reliable and quiet
- Progressive start-up prevents liquid from coming out of the vessel
- Microprocessor controlled motor means constant speed, even when the viscosity of the liquid changes (except ES models)
- Model BS, PW, DLS, LH and DLH have safety chuck without key, which helps ensure safe use
- DLS and DLH models have two digital displays showing both actual and set speeds simultaneously
ES compact overhead stirrer for simple medium and low speed liquid stirring applications (max1000 mPas). Suitable for stirring up to 15 L, with speed adjustment ranging between 50 and 1300 min-1. Safety system to prevent instrument overheating.
LS overhead stirrer for stirring medium-low viscosity liquids (max 25 000 mPas). Suitable for volumes up to 25 l, with speed adjustment ranging from 50 to 2000 min-1. The unit can be operated continuously.
PW powerful overhead stirrer for stirring high viscosity liquids (max 100 000 mPas). Suitable for volumes up to 70 l, with speed adjustment ranging from 20 to 1200 min-1. The unit can be operated continuously.
DLS overhead stirrer for stirring medium-viscosity liquids (max 25 000 mPas). Speed preselection from 50 to 2000 min-1. Safety system protects unit from overloads in case the motor malfunctions or jams.
LH and DLH models are characterised by strong rotation torque that allows liquids with high viscosity (max 50 000 mPas) to be used. Speed preselection from 50 to 2000 min-1. Safety system protects unit from overloads in case the motor malfunctions or jams.
Ordering information: Supplied without stirring tools, support stand, clamp or stirring shaft which must be ordered separately.