Magnetic stirrers with coated aluminium alloy top plate that provides even heat distribution and good chemical resistance, widely used in research and development, industrial and university laboratories.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals
- Maximum temperature 370 °C
- Accepts up to 15 litre flasks (ARE) and 20 litres (AREX)
- Electronic speed regulation up to 1500 rpm
- High power PCM-type driving magnet
- AREX models maintain constant speed even when the viscosity changes
- Connection for optional Vertex contact thermometer to allow direct control of the sample temperature (AREX only)
Hot plate stirrer with CerAlTop™ aluminum alloy and ceramic coating, that can be connected to VTF Vertex digital thermo regulator for direct temperature control of the liquid. Incorporated timer for unsupervised operation and increased productivity.
SpeedServo™ ensures constant speed even when the viscosity changes.
Control panel is IP 42 protected from liquid spills with run-off groove. Clear communication as front panel shows °C and rpm. LED interface enriched for alarms.
VTF EVO allows the thermoregulation management directly from the PC. Data logging system with ramps and set point setting.
Ergonomic design, inclined control panel for easy access and visibility. AluBlocks™ maximise temperature control and save handling time. Run different tubes by combining AluBlocks™.
Certifications: IP Protection Class according to DIN EN 60529: IP 42