The inoLab® Multi 9310 is ideal for all laboratories that require complete documentation, or want to have the most efficient, error-free measurement processes. For the measurement of a single parameter from pH, conductivity and DO.
- Continuous Measurement Control (CMC) for measuring in the optimum pH range
- Digital sensor recognition
- Quality Sensor Control (QSC) benchmarks the current condition of the special IDS pH electrodes
- Digital processing and data transfer (GLP compliant) via USB interface
- Optional built-in printer for printing of all measurement and calibration results
- 'Wireless ready': Can be used with the new wireless IDS plug head sensors (wireless modules are required, not included in the delivery)
Intelligent digital sensors (IDS) provide sophisticated electrochemistry measuring systems in a single meter. The inolab® Multi 9310 IDS measures pH, mV, DO (saturation, concentration, partial pressure), conductivity (specific resistance, salinity, TDS), temperature and turbidity.
Ordering information: Supplied with universal power supply, stand, CD-ROM including software and USB cable. The application sets also include sensors.