These gloves with long cuffs are knitted from 73% polyamide and 27% cotton.
- Knitting technique helps to obtain a glove that conforms snugly to the hand and good dexterity
- Cotton interior slows down perspiration and increases comfort
- Relative thickness helps to absorb shocks
- Non pilling, the polyamide is suitable for precision work
- Polyamide offers outstanding abrasion and cutting resistance
- Long cuff helps to protect a large part of the forearm
Ideal for the handling of sharp parts in automotive and mechanical industries. Also suitable for assembling operations and removal of molds up to 100 °C (for 30 seconds maximum).
Certifications: EN 388:2016 (2X4XB), EN 407 (X1XXXX); Cat. II