Natural latex insulating gloves with external layer in orange polychloroprene for electrical work with a maximum voltage of 17 500 volts.
- Ergonomic shape and lightly powdered interior make the glove easy to slip on and off
- Natural latex base offers high dielectric characteristics
- Anti-slip finish on fingers
- Thickness ensures good dexterity while offering protection up to 17500 volts
- Arc flash rating of 60,3 cal/cm²
Can be used without leather glove.
Certifications: EN 60903-2003, CEI 903-2002; Cat. III