Contains 70% IPA or denatured ethanol (IMS) blended with highest specification (EP) water for injection. It is filtered to 0,2 µm, filled and triple bagged under ISO Class 5; Grade B (microbial count) laminar flow in an ISO Class 7; Grade C (microbial count) cleanroom before irradiation using a validated process at no less than 25 kGy to ensure spore free alcohol.
- Endotoxin levels guaranteed to be below 0,25 EU/ml
- Ideal for Grade A and B cleanrooms and product contact areas
- SteriShield Delivery System™ (trigger spray) ensures 6 months in-use shelf life
- Certificates of analysis, irradiation and sterility with every batch
- Fully validated and CEN tested
Certifications: EN standards: EN 1276 - Bactericidal activity; EN 1650 - Fungicidal activity; EN 13697 Bactericidal surface test.
Caution: Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use