Contact plates are ideal for monitoring microbiological contamination of surfaces and air (using an air sampler) inside cleanrooms, isolators, RABS (Restricted Access Barrier), the food industry and hospitals. Triple-wrapping ensures that the package itself does not contaminate the environment, as the first wrapper is removed just before entering a clean area. Packaging of plates containing PCA is not irradiated.
- Plates packed in special triple-wrapped packaging with irradiation indicator
- Can use PET, transparent, reusable container to transport plates to the laboratory after sampling
- Special packaging to protect the product during transport and storage
- Available with TLHTh (Tween®, lecithin, histidine, thiosulphate) disinfectant neutralisers
- Available with certificate of irradiation/dosimetry
- VHP resistance studies available for all triple-wrapped plates
Packaging: Contains 8×10 triple-wrapped packs with a total of 80 plates. 8 PET, transparent, reusable containers are included.