The KBWF series plant growth chambers are precise units for plant cultivation under the most up-to-date working conditions with optimum climatic conditions. They provide perfect simulation of a wide range of growing environments, the perfect interaction between heat or cold, humidity and light. The design includes variable position daylight cassettes with five daylight luminescence tubes each. Units self-test for comprehensive status analysis.
- Humdity range: without light: 10 - 80% RH, with light: 10 - 75% RH
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R 134a
- Can be operated with tap water with BINDER PURE AQUA SERVICE, a flexible water purification system (optional) or demineralised, deionised, distilled, ultra pure water
- Electronically controlled humidification and dehumidification system with capacitive humidity sensor
- Intuitive touchscreen controller with time-segment and real-time programming
- Display via colour LCD monitor
- Ethernet interface for APT-COM™ standard communication software
The electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber technology ensures precise and constant control for any climatic conditions. Models have adjustable fan speed, an inner glass door, access port with silicone plug Ø 30 mm on the left hand side. The considerable variety of programming capabilities means that all parameters for natural conditions, such as temperature, humidity, and light, can be simulated perfectly. Units feature an independent adjustable temperature safety device class 3.1 with a visual and audible alarm, which saves the samples and the incubator and a colour screen controller with 25 storable programs each with 100 sections for a maximum of 500 program segments. Integrated electronic chart recorder with a variety of options for graphic display of process parameters and a real time clock.
Values measured via the internal data logger can be read out in open format via USB. All models have a tight-sealing inner door made of ESG safety glass, the door is heated against condensation. Glass corrosion is avoided thanks to the special TIMELESS coating. The units have 4 casters each, 2 with brakes them.
Delivery information: Supplied with two stainless steel racks and Binder test certificate. Calibration and validation is possible, for details please visit www.vwr.com or contact your local Avantor sales office.