CO₂ incubators, MCO series, PHCbiSupplier: PHC Corporation
390-0979EA 11251 EUR390-0979 SANYMCO-170-AC-PE
CO₂ incubators, MCO series, PHCbi
Incubators CO₂ Incubators
MCO incubators maintain a constant germicidal protection with inCu saFe™ a copper-enriched stainless steel interior chamber, HEPA filters and SafeCell™ UV (ultra-violet lamp, integrated in MCO-20AIC but optional for MCO-5AC). MCO-5AC and MCO-15AC utilise Thermal Conductivity (TC) sensors to monitor CO₂ levels whereas MCO-20AIC has unique ceramic-based IR Infrared sensors that deliver accurate CO₂ control with faster recovery after a door opening. Units with user-friendly design, accessories can be easily removed, reversible inner and outer doors, LED digital control and Ø 30 mm access port.
- Improved temperature stability with PID control, three-way independent heaters and DHA (direct heat and air jacket) system
- Space-saving by simply stacking two (all models) or three units (MCO-5AC) using a metal fixing
- Humidity is 95 ±5% via natural vaporisation of water in the humidity pan
- Optical water sensor on humidity pan warns of a low water level (all except MCO-15AC)
- High/low temperature alarm, CO₂ deviation, door ajar, water level, independent over-heat protection and Multi-Gas (M) models have UV lamp failure alarm
Delivery information: Supplied with copper-enriched stainless steel shelves. Other models available on request for details please contact your local Avantor sales office.