Heratherm™ large capacity incubators were designed to prevent samples drying out. All models have a large, easy to view, vacuum fluorescence display and simple to use touch button operation which is controlled by a microprocessor and automatic over-temperature alarm system to protect samples.
- Low overall energy consumption: Up to 25% energy savings compared to conventional units
- Protect delicate samples while still offering a uniformity of ±0,5 °C and temperature stability of 0,4 °C at 37 °C
- Doors can be opened over 180° for ease of access and units have easy to remove shelves for cleaning, inner glass door allows viewing without disturbing samples
- Access port at rear (38 mm Ø) for independent data monitoring, included as standard
- Timer function to program start or switch-off times for additional energy savings
General Protocol incubators provide gentle heating via natural convection ideal for high sample volume or larger samples. Units have easy to clean, corrosion resistant stainless steel (1,4016) inner chambers, an intuitive user interface, easy to read display and lockable castors for easy set-up, stability and mobility in the lab. There is a choice of 2 sizes, 400 or 750 litres.
The Heratherm Advanced Protocol Security incubators offer forced convection via a 2-speed fan for applications that require either slow speed or high speed for better temperature stability and uniformity. Units have resistant stainless steel (1,4301) inner chambers and access port (42 mm Ø) for external sensors for independent data monitoring, or other devices for specific test set-ups. Greater flexibility, accuracy and dependability are provided through a wide range of additional features. There is a choice of 2 sizes, 400 or 750 litres, units are also available with stainless steel exteriors.
Fan has slow speed for applications that require slow speed to avoid sample drying out and high speed for better temperature stability and uniformity
Wide temperature range: Ambient +5 to 105 °C, units can be used for some drying applications
Certified decontamination cycle at 140 °C eliminating the need for separate autoclaving or use of toxic decontaminants
Door alarm alerts user if door is left open
Sophisticated timer provides choice of simple on/off timer, recurring weekly timer or set incubator activity based on the 24 hour clock
Delivery information: Supplied with two stainless steel perforated shelves, additional shelves are available as optional accessories.